What it is: A sheer-coverage oil-free multitasker for a healthy, no-makeup look and a demi-matte finish.
Who it's for: Anyone with normal to oily skin types.
What it does: This lightweight formula helps control oil breakthrough and adds a soft hint of color that evens and enhances skin without hiding it. Use it in place of foundation for an effortless, natural complexion. The stay-true color wears all day. It also delivers skin-caring benefits, with broad-spectrum SPF 20 and antioxidant vitamin E to help protect skin from the damaging effects of the environment.
- Porcelain: for very fair skin tones.
- Blush: for fair skin with pink undertones.
- Nude: a light beige for fair to light skin tones.
- Cameo: a light beige with pink undertones.
- Natural: a light beige with warm undertones.
- Sand: for light to medium skin tones.
- Fawn: for medium skin with pink tones.
- Bisque: for light neutral complexions with a balance of yellow and pink undertones.
- Ochre: a medium beige with warm undertones.
- Almond: a rich brown for medium skin tones.
- Caramel: for light tanned skin and olive complexions with yellow undertones.
- Tan: for medium to dark skin tones.
- Tawny: for light tanned and olive complexions with yellow undertones.
- Walnut: for rich, deep skin tones.
- Mocha: for deep complexions with a balance of yellow undertones.
How to use: Place a small amount on the back of your hand and apply to face with the narrow end of a makeup sponge or with clean fingertips. Focus on one area at a time and blend well.