Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
Starting 16 May 2017 all customers who make online payments while checking out would be eligible to receive discounts vouchers with their orders. These vouchers can be redeemed with your next order. Please contact us via Whatsapp on 00971 566 51 2228 to get your discount code.
Please note that order amount would not include taxes or shipping charges
The discounts are given in the table below.
|#||Order size (in AED)||Discount Amount in AED|
|1||0 AED to 249.99 AED||0|
|2||250 AED to 349.99 AED||10|
|3||350 AED to 549.99||15|
|4||550 AED to 799.99||20|
|5||800 AED onwards||35|
What it is: A sheer-coverage oil-free multitasker for a healthy, no-makeup look and a demi-matte finish.
Who it's for: Anyone with normal to oily skin types.
What it does: This lightweight formula helps control oil breakthrough and adds a soft hint of color that evens and enhances skin without hiding it. Use it in place of foundation for an effortless, natural complexion. The stay-true color wears all day. It also delivers skin-caring benefits, with broad-spectrum SPF 20 and antioxidant vitamin E to help protect skin from the damaging effects of the environment.
- Porcelain: for very fair skin tones.
- Blush: for fair skin with pink undertones.
- Nude: a light beige for fair to light skin tones.
- Cameo: a light beige with pink undertones.
- Natural: a light beige with warm undertones.
- Sand: for light to medium skin tones.
- Fawn: for medium skin with pink tones.
- Bisque: for light neutral complexions with a balance of yellow and pink undertones.
- Ochre: a medium beige with warm undertones.
- Almond: a rich brown for medium skin tones.
- Caramel: for light tanned skin and olive complexions with yellow undertones.
- Tan: for medium to dark skin tones.
- Tawny: for light tanned and olive complexions with yellow undertones.
- Walnut: for rich, deep skin tones.
- Mocha: for deep complexions with a balance of yellow undertones.
How to use: Place a small amount on the back of your hand and apply to face with the narrow end of a makeup sponge or with clean fingertips. Focus on one area at a time and blend well.
- 1.7 oz.
- Dermatologist tested